Kinderland 4 Kids has a VPK or Voluntary Pre-Kindergarten program where children become better prepared for school age learning. This program aims to promote higher literacy training models in small class sizes where qualified teachers facilitate early childhood learning preparatory activities.
VPK Activities include:
- Hand Writing Exercises
- Coloring Book Activities
- Creative Craft Projects
- Story Time
- Sentence Construction and Word Usage
- Forming Numbers and Letters
- Recognizing Shapes
- Cognitive Development Exercises (Puzzles and Board Games)
- Group Games (Indoor and Outdoor)
- Tossing and Catching Games to develop motor skills
When your child completes the VPK program, he or she can receive a school readiness assessment at Kinderland 4 Kids. Please visit our office to learn more about this program. You can also call us at 305-866-7477.